Sunday, April 18, 2010

Finally

I finally decided to start a blog. I've been considering this for a few months, I just didn't think I was talented enough. And I was afraid. I was afraid my blog would be boring, grammatically incorrect, and immature. Who would want to read that crap?! Above all though, I had the fears "What if M and S found my blog, and didn't like what I had to say? Would they stop visits?" "What if family members and friends who don't yet know about Robbie find it?" But I finally decided that I don't care who finds this blog. Even M and S (and their extended family). Because I finally realized this is MY story, and I have the right to share it how ever I please. So that's exactly what I am going to do. Enjoy :)


<3 Ashleigh

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails